National Application Center :: college selection
To start off in the right direction, think of your answers to the following questions. You will probably have more than one answer for each question. Your answers will come in handy later as you go through the steps:
- Why do you want to go to college?
- What do you want from college?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals?
- What degree of academic commitment are you willing to make?
- How far from home do you want to be?
- In what type of environment are you most comfortable?
- Where can I afford to go to college? After you explore colleges, be sure to check out the Financial Aid Wizard.