Thank you for submitting your application to Elms College! If at any time you have questions regarding this application, please do not hesitate to contact the admission office at 1-800-255-3567. I also encourage you to contact us to schedule a campus visit.
This application is for full-time undergraduate applicants only.
If you are seeking admission as a part-time, graduate, or post-bac pre-med student, please contact the office of Continuing Education and Graduate Studies by calling 413-265-2445 for the appropriate application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying to the Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing Program, the deadline for completed applications is March 15.
We look forward to working with you during this exciting time.
Joseph P. Wagner
Director of Admission
Last updated: 10/5/2016 5:57AM PST
After reading the instructions, please fill out the online application as thoroughly as possible.
When you are finished, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the last page of the application or on the left column of any application screen.
Print and return the application agreement statement with your nonrefundable $30 application fee (payable to Elms College) to the address on the right.
To complete a first year application, please submit the following:
- High school transcript
- SAT I or ACT scores
- Two letters of recommendation (Nursing applicants only)
Transfer applicants (including Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing), please submit the following:
- High school transcript (only for applicants with fewer than 24 college credits)
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
To apply for international admission, students must submit in addition to the items listed above, the following:
- A completed Elms College Documentation of Financial Support, officially certified.
- A bank reference with U.S. dollar figures that verifies the student's, the student's family and/or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend Elms College. The reference should be officially certified and signed by a bank official.
- All secondary school and university transcripts must be certified and notarized showing courses completed and grades received, including an explanation of the grading system. University transcripts must include descriptions of each course or subject. Transcripts from non-English speaking countries must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The reporting code number for Elms College is 3283.